Welcome to the 62 Castle Street Hotel – a unique hotel experience in one most renowned cities in the world. No matter if you’re a tourist on business or a couple, or an entire family, our luxurious suites will provide you with the ultimate in luxury and comfort while you discover our amazing city. Our guests are provided with an unforgettable hotel experience. There’s nothing as good as the 62 Castle Street Hotel anywhere else in Liverpool. If you’re sick of chains of hotels and guest houses when traveling make sure you enjoy the most unique experience you’ve ever had.
2 rooms are available for 360 sq feet
The smallest of rooms offered at Room 62 Castle Street Hotel, our superior rooms are larger in size and luxuriously appointed than of the other hotel options in downtown. The perfect choice for a solo or business traveler They have everything you need from a hotel, and much more.
8 suites are available for between 415 and 490 square feet
Our junior suites offer an impressive improvement in living space compared to our larger rooms. They also include an upgrade to a queen-sized bed for more space and comfort. Our smaller junior suites offer plenty of space for families and couples with a pull-out sofa bed in every suite.
7 suites are available between 490 and 580 square feet
The next step upwards is the executive suite. More spacious than the smaller suites, the executive is a fantastic option for families that are planning to visit the city. The additional space means a lower chances of falling on one another’s foot during your stay and provides more space to expand the comfortable and well-fitted sofa bed included with every suite.
3 suites are available between 500 and 655 sq feet
The top of the line of suites at our hotel, or actually every hotel around the city is Our Grand Suites. The rooms are larger than the studios with plenty of space for relaxation and space to spread out. The fittings and amenities are installed to a much better standard as our other suites – which is a statement. It is the ideal choice for a unique city hotel experience.
The major distinction between our suites is their size, with larger suites offering more space and comfort for your stay. Whatever suite or room you select, you will receive the same top quality of amenities in your room. This includes:
- Wall-mounted television that has freeview channels
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Dresser for vanity and mirror
- Sofa bed that folds out for guests who want to stay
- Water is complimentary
- En-suite bathroom as well as toilet
- Facilities for making coffee and tea
- Fairtrade Tea and Coffee
- The venue doesn’t have its own parking lot.
- The venue is located within the city’s centre or the city.
- This venue is located in Liverpool.
- The venue isn’t located on a street that has a steep slope.
- The closest Mainline Station to it can be found at Moorfields Station.
- The desk is situated 7m (7yd 1ft) from the front door.
- Access to the reception from the entry point.
- Its reception desk is a low desk (76cm or less).
- The lighting levels are very bright.
- There isn’t any hearing aid system.
- Toilets are accessible in this location that are designed for use by the public.
- The toilet is intended for solely for disabled persons.
- Accessible toilets are located 25m (27yd) away from the accessible entry point.
- Toilets accessible to wheelchair users are located on the 1st floor.
- The rooms are twenty total.
- There are no accessible bathroom facilities.