With unbeatable views of England’s oldest operating racecourse, the modern ABode Chester is part of the AA Hotel Group of the Year 2017-18. The hotel offers welcoming hospitality in the middle of London.
Uniquely created rooms and modern bathrooms have distinctive style and the highest quality and comfort at the core.
- Facilities and services within the structure include cafe/restaurant that has a bar and grill.
- The venue has its own parking space for cars.
- The venue is located within the city’s center.
- This location is in Chester.
- The venue isn’t located on a road that is steeply sloped.
- There is a bus stop in the vicinity of the 150m (164yds) from the location.
- The closest Mainline Station is Chester.
- This desk can be found situated 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- It is easy to access reception from the front entrance.
- The reception desk is of high in height.
- The desk is lowered in section.
- Lighting levels are moderate.
- The hearing aid system is available. aid system.
- The system type is known as a fixed loop.
- Staff is trained to use the the system
- The rooms are totalling 84 total.
- There are zero regular ground room on the ground.
- On the other floors, there are standard rooms on different floors.
- There are facilities for bathrooms accessible to the disabled.
- There are 3 room(s) that are equipped with accessible bathroom facilities.
- There are/are no adjacent room(s) that are available to carers.
- The room’s number or name that was seen was 119.
- The door’s width is 90cm (2ft 11 inches).
- The bed’s height is 50cm (1ft 8 inches).
- The distance between bed’s base and the flooring is about 15 cm (0ft 6 inches).
- Light switches are located within 120cm of floor level.
- There is no functional security alarm for emergencies in the area.
- There is no alarm for emergencies within the space.
- A room adjacent to it is not available.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to be with guests in rooms that are accessible to them.
- The door’s width to the bathroom measures approximately 88cm (2ft 11in) (2ft 11in).
- The door opens to the outside.
- The door is hefty.
- The door is secured by the twist lock.
- Dimensions of an bathroom that is accessible are 240cm x 220cm (7ft 10in x 7ft 6in).
- There is a space for lateral transfer.
- When you look towards the toilet pan, the transfer space is to the right.
- The space for transfer from the lateral side measures 120cm (3ft 11in).
- The dropdown rail is located along this side.
- There is an outlet on the transfer side.
- Grab rails that can be mounted to walls are accessible.
- When you are facing the toilet, wall-mounted grab rails are located on both sides.
- Toilet seat 47cm (1ft 7 inches) above the floor.
- There’s an holder for toilet rolls.
- There is an emergency alarm located in the bathroom.
- Disposal facilities are provided.
- Mirrors are everywhere.
- Mirrors are set at a lower elevation or at a certain angle to allow convenience of usage.
- There are accessible toilet(s) in this location specifically designed for use by the public.
- The toilet is not intended for only handicapped people.
- The toilet has a pictorial signboard at or near the door to the toilet.
- The accessible toilet is located approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main reception.
- The accessible toilet is located on the first floor.
- Access is easy to the accessible bathroom.