The hotel is a half mile of Los Angeles International Airport via complimentary shuttle service that operates 24 hours a day and is within one millimeter from I-405 or I-105. SoFi Stadium, home of the Rams and Chargers 3 miles away. Take advantage of our indoor pool, fitness center and a convenience store open 24 hours a day. The hotel offers a complimentary made-to-order breakfast. There are also three dining establishments serving lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast made to order.
- Reception in the evening is complimentary
- Restaurant on-site
- Room service
Recreation and fitness
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
Work and business
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Shuttle service to the airport
- Free WiFi
- Digital Key (Hilton Honors)
Accessible features available include:
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Rooms for guests with mobility features that allow entrance or passage doors that offer 32″ of open width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Parking spaces accessible to cars at the facility for self-parking.
- Accessible public entry
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route that connects the accessible public entry point to the accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route starting from the accessible public entry point to the registration area.
- Accessed route through the hotel’s accessible entry point to the ballroom/meeting room area.
- Accessed access from the accessible entrance to at the very least one restaurant
- An accessible route is available through the accessible entry point up to the Business Center
- An accessible route is available to the accessible public entry to the fitness facilities
- An accessible route is available to the hotel’s accessible access point to the pool.
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with prior notification
- Assistance with listening devices to assist in meetings, upon the request of the meeting
- Audible alarms
- Closed captioning on TVs as well as closed captioning encoders
- Hotel is compliant with all national and local disabilities laws (outside U.S.) or the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (for U.S. hotels only)
- Emergency Call Button on Phone
- Hotel is compliant with ADA Guidelines
- The ramp is a level entry point into the building
- Lowered bed
- Low-powered light switches
- Lowered peep hole in door
- Storage on the shelf with a low-cost design.
- Controls for low-temperature thermostats
- Toilets that are low
- Public Facilities/Facilities that are accessible to the those who are physically handicapped
- Roll-in Shower
- Room Accessible by Request
- Rooms are accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Rubber shower mats
- Service support animals are welcomed
- Alarms for strobes
- TTY for use by guests
- Parking accessible to vans in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for those who are hearing impaired.
- Hearing aids with visual alarms hallways
- Alarms that alert the hearing impaired people in public spaces
- Wheelchair ramp to access reception and lobby