The property’s waterfront is situated in 14 acres of lush tropical gardens. It’s only five minutes away from the water taxi terminals as well as The Queensway Bridge linking us to downtown Long Beach. Aquarium of the Pacific, located only five minutes away and the Long Beach Convention Center and the Port of Long Beach are just three miles away. Take advantage of our outdoor patio restaurant and our pool deck, complete with fire pits, and cabanas.
- Restaurant on-site
- Room service
Recreation and fitness
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
Work and business
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- EV charging
- Free WiFi
- Digital Key (Hilton Honors)
- Connecting Rooms
Accessible features available include:
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Guest rooms accessible to mobility features that allow access or passage doors that offer 32″ of width.
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Parking spaces accessible to cars within the parking facility that is self-parking
- Accessible public entry
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route that connects the accessible public entry point to the accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route starting from the accessible public entry point to the registration area.
- Accessed route to the accessible entry point to the ballroom/meeting room area.
- An accessible way from hotel’s entrance to at minimum one restaurant
- An accessible route is available to the hotel’s access point towards the center for business
- An accessible route is available through the hotel’s entrance to the fitness facilities
- Accessed route to the hotel’s accessible entry point to the swimming pool.
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with prior notification
- Hearing aids to facilitate meetings on the request of the meeting
- Closed captioning on TVs as well as closed captioning encoders
- Hotel is in compliance with ADA Guidelines
- The ramp is a level entry point into the building
- Facilities and public areas accessible to those who are physically disabled
- Service animals are welcome
- TTY to be used by guests
- Parking accessible to vans in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for those who are hearing impaired.
- Alarms that alert the hearing impaired hallways
- Hearing aids with visual alarms public spaces